Grace Christian Reformed Church is a multi-generational congregation worshipping and serving in the Chatham-Kent community since 1965.
- in the Triune God who has revealed Himself as one God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- the Bible to be the infallible, inspired Word of God and the only rule for faith and practice.
- that all people are sinners and cannot be restored to fellowship with God by any power of their own.
- that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ into the world to die on the cross for our sins.
- that Jesus rose from the dead, and is now our intercessor with the Father.
- that Jesus will return visibly on the last day to judge all people.
- that God will accept all who repent of their sins.
- that the finished work of Jesus Christ is the only basis for salvation.